I completed the second increment of the Vinaloo PDF reader. Along with this comes an updated version of PopplerKit.
What's new in Vindaloo & PopplerKit?
- page caching for singlepage view
- center page in scrollview
- don't shove page into the edge when zooming in
- adjust zoom factor when the window is resized such that the current page is either scaled to fit completly, by it's width or by it's height
- better support for fontconfig in PopplerKit
- minor UI tweaks and bug fixes
A search function is urgently required. At least I wish I had one in Vindaloo almost every day I'm using it. So the focus of the next increment will be to implement a simple search function.